Highlights of this classic text include:
* The most comprehensive atlas of its kind, based on 80,000 mammographic screening examinations
* Offers a proven, two-step method of analyzing plain film mammograms
* Produced in an oversized format that allows for exquisitely clear reproduction of images and makes obscure lesions easy to locate
* Includes an abundance of coned-down compression views, microfocus magnification views, and specimen radiographs
* Contains hundreds of practice cases to hone your diagnostic skills.